In this blog we share our top tips for achieving a modern bathroom.
Modern bathrooms are all about combining style with functionality, a space where you can relax and unwind, as well as somewhere to get ready on those busy weekday mornings too.
When creating a new bathroom think about how you use the space and design a layout that best suits your requirements. Also, think about if you prefer to shower or bathe, most bathrooms usually only have enough space for a bath or a shower enclosure, so decide what is most important to you.
- Including storage in your modern bathroom is a must for creating a clutter free look. Opt for a vanity unit with an integrated sink and storage underneath so you can neatly store away all your bathroom essentials out of sight.
- If you prefer to shower rather than bathe opt for a walk in shower enclosure so you can shower in style every day. Walk in showers are great for creating a modern look and they incorporate plenty of showering space too.
- Prefer to bathe rather than shower? Then choose a super stylish freestanding bath to give your modern bathroom some wow factor.
- Double-ended baths are great for modern bathrooms too and are becoming more and more popular. A double-ended bath has the taps positioned in the centre, which means you can bathe in total comfort at whichever end you wish.
- For a modern, minimal look why not install a wall-hung toilet and sink? Wall-mounted pottery is perfect for creating the illusion of more floor space and your floor will be much easier to clean too.
- Your choice of taps can really make all the difference; opt for a striking design to enhance the overall look and feel of your modern bathroom.
- A heated towel rail will not only create a warm and inviting bathroom but will provide you with the luxury of warm towels.
- Add an illuminated bathroom mirror and some stylish accessories to provide them all important finishing touches.