Creating a traditional look to your bathroom provides the perfect way to achieve a look and feel that will never go out of fashion. Here are seven traditional bathroom ideas that are sure to add a timeless elegance to any space.
1. Choose a roll top freestanding bath or a freestanding slipper bath that will form the focal point of your traditional bathroom, if you have the space position in the middle of the room for an eye-catching feature.
2. Create a warm and inviting space with a traditional towel radiator, so not only can you enjoy a warm bathroom but the feeling of warm, dry towels too.
3. For an authentic traditional appearance opt for a high level toilet; this is where the cistern is fixed high up on the wall and is connected to the pan with a long flush pipe and a long pull chain to operate the flush.
4. Your choice of taps can make all the difference to the overall look and feel of your traditional bathroom. Traditional style taps usually feature a cross-head design and decorative elements.
5. Opt for basin, which features a traditional design, which will provide your bathroom with a timeless and classic look.
6. Ensure your shower is in keeping with the traditional theme too. A traditional shower rose and rigid riser with a thermostatic shower valve will enhance the the look of your bathroom as well as providing you with a refreshing shower too.
7. Finally, complete the look with a set of matching traditional bathroom accessories.