With spring not too far away why not create a fresh new look in your bathroom? Updating the look of your bathroom doesn’t have to cost a fortune, and there are plenty of ways in which you can bring it back to life.
Check out these seven ways to freshen up your bathroom this spring.
- A fresh coat of paint can really help to put some life back into the look of your bathroom and it’s a great way to introduce a touch of colour too. If your bathroom is on the small side avoid dark colours, instead opt for light colours to help create a feeling of space.
- New accessories are ideal for updating the look of any bathroom. Choose a coordinating range of accessories such as a towel rail, soap dish, soap dispenser and toilet roll holder.
- Some new fluffy towels will instantly create a fresh new look and feel, and it’s a great way to experiment with colour in your bathroom too. Bright coloured towels will really stand out against the white of the bathroom suite creating a striking contrast.
- A new bathroom mirror can help lift the look of your bathroom, for more of a feature choose one with lights to provide you with essential illumination when applying make-up or shaving.
- A bath screen will look much neater than a shower curtain and provides a more streamlined appearance. Bath screens come in a variety of styles including straight and curved and some even include a handy towel rail so you can easily reach your towel.
- Making sure your bathroom is well illuminated will instantly breathe some new life into the room and there’s nothing worse than a bathroom which is poorly lit.
- New taps can make a big difference too and there are a huge range of designs available ranging from the modern to the more traditional.