Creating a contemporary bathroom doesn’t have to cost a fortune, and there are plenty of ways in which you can achieve this look with some clever thinking.
A contemporary bathroom provides any home with a stylish focal point, and you don’t require lots of space either to create this look. Contemporary bathrooms feature sleek, mininal styling and are suited to both small and large spaces, also if planned and designed well your bathroom will be a place where you can truly unwind and relax in after a long day.
- If you love to have a refreshing shower then opt for a walk-in shower enclosure. A walk-in shower features plenty of showering space, and will certainly add some contemporary style to your bathroom.
- For the ultimate wow-factor install a stunning freestanding bath, which will become the main focal point of your contemporary bathroom. A freestanding bath provides a truly relaxing and indulgent soak.
- A wall-hung toilet and sink provides a clean, minimal look in your contemporary bathroom and helps to enhance a feeling of space too, plus cleaning your floor will be much easier.
- A wetroom style shower area shielded by a wetroom glass panel will add some designer style to your bathroom. Wetroom glass panels feature a very sleek and minimal design and they are available in a range of sizes.
- Complete the look of your shower area with one or two large, drench style shower heads, which will provide you with a totally refreshing soak.
- Your choice of taps can make all the difference too, opt for a striking design that will create an eye-catching feature. The right style of taps will also help to enhance the overall look and feel of your contemporary bathroom.
- Make sure to include some storage such as a mirrored cabinet or a vanity unit, so you have somewhere to store your bathroom essentials out of sight for a clutter free contemporary bathroom.
- A vanity table or vanity shelf will look ultra-chic combined with one or even two countertop basins. Opt for a tall basin tap or a wall-mounted tap for a hotel spa feel.
- Install a stylish heated towel rail to create a warm and cosy bathroom, and to provide you with the luxury of warm towels. Place it as close to the bath or shower as you can, so your towel is easy to reach.