Terms and Conditions
You should read these terms and conditions ("these Terms") carefully as they affect your rights and liabilities under
the law and set out the terms under which Cheapsuites.co.uk ("Cheapsuites.co.uk", "we" and "us") makes the goods
available to you.
1. Use of this Site
- This Website is provided to you free of charge for your personal use subject to these Terms. By using this
Website you agree to be bound by these Terms. All orders and purchases made on this Website will also be
governed by these Terms and will be between you and Cheapsuites.co.uk. Your contract will not under any
circumstances be with any other party, including any retailer whose Website may have directed you to this
Website. These terms do not affect your statutory rights.
- The prices payable for the items that you order are clearly set out in the Website. If, by mistake, we have
under-priced an item, we will not be liable to supply that item to you at the stated price, provided that we
notify you before we dispatch the item concerned. All prices are in pounds sterling and are expressed inclusive
of any VAT payable unless otherwise stated. The price of the items does not include the delivery charge (if any)
which will be charged at the rates applicable at the date you place your order and which will be displayed on
- If for any reason beyond our reasonable control, we are unable to supply a particular item, we will notify you
as soon as possible.
- There will be no contract of any kind between you and us unless and until we actually dispatch the goods to you.
At any point up until then, we may decline to supply the goods to you without giving any reason. At the moment
that we accept your order, by dispatching the goods (and not before), a contract will be made between you and
us. If we decline to supply goods and payment has already been taken from your credit or debit card, we shall
credit your credit or debit card with the price of the goods within 30 days of declining your order. We shall
not be obliged to offer you any additional compensation for disappointment suffered.
- If there is a problem with your order in terms of availability of the goods or our ability to deliver, we shall
contact you as soon as reasonably practicable.
- If the goods that you ordered are not available, we reserve the right to substitute goods of a similar
specification and quality.
5. Delivery, Shortages and Acceptance
- Delivery will be made to the address specified by you on the completed order form. Once goods have been
delivered to you they will be held at your risk and we will not be liable for their loss or destruction.
- All deliveries are by third party carriers. If you are not able to take delivery of the products, depending on
the carrier used, your goods will either be stored at the depot nearest to your address until you can collect
them or the carrier will attempt to redeliver the goods to your address.
- We shall use our best endeavours to secure delivery within our advertised timescales but shall not be liable for
loss occasioned by delay in delivery arising out of any cause beyond our control.
- If you order items with different availability dates, we will hold all the items until the last item is
delivered. You may however choose to have each item delivered separately and we reserve the right to charge you
a delivery charge each time.
- Inspection Time - Please inspect the products within 7 days of the product arriving. Any discrepancies or
damages need to be reported to us in this time.
- We can only be held responsible for shortages/damages if we are notified by Telephone or online via our Contact Us pages within 7
days of delivery date.
- If our couriers cannot make a delivery you will be contacted by either us or the couriers to arrange a
re-delivery or pick up.
- If you do not respond and the items are returned to us you may be subject to a charge.
- If the item needs re-delivering there will also be a re-delivery charge.
- For all re-deliveries you would be contacted by our Customer Services Department to be advised of the specific
- DX Pallets: You will need to be at the address when the delivery is made as the driver will deliver to the
- Photographs may be asked for as form of identifying any issues with the order.
- You have the right to cancel your order up to 30 days following delivery by calling our Customer Services
Department. Alternatively, you can cancel your order by contacting us online via our Contact Us pages.
- If the goods have already been dispatched at the date of receipt of your cancellation of the order you must
return the goods to us in accordance with paragraph 7 below and we will credit your account with the price of
the goods within 30 days of receiving the items back.
- If you do not return the goods within 30 days of your cancellation, we will make a charge in respect of the cost
of recovering the goods. If you do not return the goods or fail to make them available for collection within 30
days of your notice of cancellation, you will be deemed to have accepted the goods, at which point a new
purchase contract will be made and you will be charged for your order at the price set out on the Website. This
does not affect your statutory rights.
- If for any reason you would like to return an item within 30 days of receiving the delivery you should contact
Customer Services and inform
them that you wish to return the item(s).
- In the event of damaged goods we shall arrange for a carrier to collect the items from you and return them to
- In all other circumstances you shall be responsible for all returns postage/courier charges.
- Cheapsuites.co.uk cannot be held responsible for non-delivery of returned goods, so it is advised that the
customer obtains proof of tracking confirmation from the Post Office or the courier.
- If an item has been returned for any reason other than a product fault or a mistake on the part of
Cheapsuites.co.uk, you will be refunded the cost of the goods, provided that the goods are returned by you and
received by us in the condition they were in when delivered to you and are still in their original packaging.
- If a collection of an item is required, we will charge you the cost of collection which will be notified at the
time of cancellation.
If you are having an item collected for return, you are responsible for ensuring that the correct goods are given to the courier driver. We cannot be held responsible if the incorrect items are offered to the courier company. Nor can we ensure a safe return of the incorrect goods supplied.
- You can pay by all major credit and debit cards.
- Payment is processed through the Royal Bank of Scotland Worldpay payment gateway (RBS Worldpay).
- Your payment details will be encrypted to minimise the possibility of unauthorised access or disclosure.
Authority for payment must be given at the time of order.
- Our liability to you in connection with any order will not exceed the total price charged for the goods.
9. Intellectual Property
- The content of this Website is protected by copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights.
- You may retrieve and display the content of this Website on a computer screen, mobile device and store such
content in electronic form on disk (but not any server or other storage device connected to a network) or print
one copy of such content for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you keep intact all and any
copyright and proprietary notices.
- You may not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any of the materials or
content on this Website without written permission from Cheapsuites.co.uk.
- No licence is granted to you in these Terms to use any trade mark of Cheapsuites.co.uk.
10. Availability of this Site
- Although Cheapsuites.co.uk aims to offer you the best service possible, Cheapsuites.co.uk cannot guarantee that
the service will be fault free.
- If a fault occurs in the service you should report it to the Customer Services Department online via our Contact Us pages and we will
attempt to correct the fault as soon as we reasonably can.
- If you have any suggestions as to how we may improve the Website, please contact Customer Services
who will be pleased to hear from you.
- Your access to this Website may be occasionally restricted to allow for maintenance or the introduction of new
facilities or services. We will attempt to restore the service as soon as we reasonably can.
11. Our liability
- This Website is provided by Cheapsuites.co.uk without any warranties or guarantees. You must bear the risks
associated with the use of the Internet.
- In particular, we disclaim all liabilities in connection with the following:
- Incompatibility of this Website with any of your equipment, software or telecommunications links.
- Technical problems including errors or interruptions of this Website.
- Unsuitability, unreliability or inaccuracy of this Website.
- Inadequacy of this Website to meet your requirements.
- If the goods we deliver are not what you ordered or are damaged or defective or the delivery is of an incorrect
quantity, we shall have no liability to you unless you notify us via the indicated methods within 7 days of the
delivery of the goods in question.
- If you do not receive goods ordered by you within 30 days of the date on which you ordered them, we shall have
no liability to you unless you notify us via the indicated methods of the problem within 30 days of the date on
which you ordered the goods.
- If you notify a problem to us under this condition, our only obligation will be, at your option:
- To make good any shortage or non-delivery;
- To replace or repair any goods that are damaged or defective; or
- To refund to you the amount paid by you for the goods in question in whatever way we choose.
- Save as precluded by law, we will not be liable to you for any indirect or consequential loss, damage or
expenses (including loss of profits, business or goodwill) howsoever arising out of any problem you notify to us
under this condition and we shall have no liability to pay any money to you by way of compensation other than to
refund to you the amount paid by you for the goods in question.
- You must observe and comply with all applicable regulations and legislation, including obtaining all necessary
customs, import or other permits to purchase goods from our Website. The importation or exportation of certain
of our goods to you may be prohibited by certain national laws. We make no representation and accept no
liability in respect of the export or import of the goods you purchase.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to limit any rights you might have as a consumer under
applicable local law or other statutory rights that may not be excluded nor in any way to exclude or limit our
liability to you for any death or personal injury resulting from our negligence.
- To the full extent allowed by applicable law, you agree that we will not be liable to you/or any third party for
any consequential or incidental damages (including but not limited to loss of revenue, loss of profits, loss of
anticipated savings, wasted expenditure, loss of privacy and loss of data) or any other indirect, special or
punitive damages whatsoever that arise out of or are related to this Website.
- Nothing in these Terms shall exclude our liability for personal injury or death caused by our negligence or
shall affect or exclude your statutory rights where it would be unlawful to do so.
12. Third Party Websites
- This Website includes links to other Websites or material which are beyond its control. Cheapsuites.co.uk is not
responsible for content on the Internet or World Wide Web, or any other Website outside this Website.
- These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and any disputes
will be decided only by the English courts.
- If any of these Terms is held by any court of competent authority to be unlawful, invalid or unenforceable, in
whole or in part, this will not affect the validity of the remaining Terms which will continue to be valid and
enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- We reserve the right to edit/remove non-product related reviews. This ensures that all reviews are product focused. If you wish to leave feedback on the service you received,
please visit our Trustpilot page.
14. International Use
- Cheapsuites.co.uk makes no promise that materials on this Website are appropriate or available for use in
locations outside the United Kingdom, and accessing this Website from territories where its contents are illegal
or unlawful is prohibited. If you choose to access this Website from locations outside the United Kingdom, you
do so at your own risk and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
- You may not assign, sub-licence or otherwise transfer any of your rights under these Terms.
- If you breach these Terms and Cheapsuites.co.uk ignores this, Cheapsuites.co.uk will still be entitled to use
its rights and remedies at a later date or in any other situation where you breach the Terms.
- Cheapsuites.co.uk shall not be responsible for any breach of these Terms caused by circumstances beyond its
- A person who is not a party to these Terms shall have no right under the Contract (Rights of Third Parties) Act
1999 to enforce any term of these Terms but this shall not affect any right or remedy of a third party which
exists or is available apart from that Act.
- We suggest that you do not schedule any installation until you have received and checked your goods. We
recommend installation is carried out by a professional with full regard to expert plumbing practices, taking
into account British Standards and normal sizes of any other products used.
18. Customer Services
Cookies are small files a website will put onto your computer to make visits and overall user experience easier, more
personalised to you and faster. The majority of cookies are important to a site to enable standard operations such
as remembering user details to enhance the shopper's experience. Take for instance a cookie to retain information
about what products you have placed in your shopping basket, if this cookie failed to exist, a shopper would need to
manually add each of their prospective purchases to their basket each time they visit a different page on
Cookies are categorised as the following types:
- Essential Cookies
- Use of Personal Data
- Helpful Cookies
- Third Party Cookies
As with the example above, an Essential Cookie enables a website to function at its best. For Cheapsuites.co.uk this
means making our customers shopping experience as straightforward as possible. Cheapsuites.co.uk requires cookies to
be present to remember the items you place in your shopping basket. To summaries, Essential Cookies do the
- Remember what's in a shopper's basket.
- Allow the contents of a shopper's basket to be transferred to the checkout and purchased.
- Determine whether a customer is signed into a secure area of Cheapsuites. E.g. the checkout.
Please note: Essential Cookies are not harmful to your computer; neither do they store personal
information such as your credit card details.
Information Cookies, as the name suggestions, provide important information to a website. Cheapsuites.co.uk utilises
such cookies to gather anonymous information to assess how customers are using the website. With this knowledge we
are able to further enhance our website functionality to provide a satisfactory shopping experience. Information
collected can include which product pages are receiving the most visits. Cheapsuites.co.uk can then replicate
popular offers and services, etc, to improve other areas of the website. To summaries, Information Cookies do the
- Improve our understanding of how customers use our website.
- Show us which pages are most popular so that we can improve our website.
- Highlight any errors on pages such as broken links.
Please note: Information Cookies are gathered anonymously from users, with no identifiable link to
any personal information associated with them.
These cookies are designed to save information of advantage to a shopper such as names and addresses which on return
to a website will not need to be filled out again. Helpful Cookies also remember important information such as your
response if asked to fill out a survey which will be remembered to prevent unnecessary repetition. Where a website
has an online chat function, this type of cookie is required to enable the correct operation of this service. To
summaries, Helpful Cookies do the following:
- Tell us if you have already logged in to your Cheapsuites.co.uk account.
- Tell us if this is your first visit to Cheapsuites.co.uk.
- Enable live chat services to function correctly.
Third Party Cookies
Third Party Cookies determine which adverts are most likely to be preferable to a customer based on their interest.
These cookies will also assess how effective an advertising campaign is towards customers and limit how often
adverts are shown accordingly. The bulk of Third Party Cookies are placed onto a shopper's computer by the selected
advertising organisations we have granted permission to do so. These cookies work to remember when customers visit
our website and will then inform our advertising organisations so that they can provide adverts of probable
interest. To summaries, Third Party Cookies do the following:
- Gather information about a customer's typical browsing habits.
- Display adverts of most relevance to you.
Please note: The information stored in Third Party Cookies in order to display adverts is completely
anonymous and therefore contains no personal details from our visitors.
This information has been provided by Cheapsuites.co.uk to comply with laws and legislation. All information on
cookies has been presented clearly and honestly so that our customers and visitors understand their functions.